・Emission credit development
・Forest maintenance, conservation, preservation and management project
・Greenhouse gas emission reduction project
・Environment improvement project
・Trading and mediation in IPO equities, etc.
- February, 1970
Established with headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan, as a pioneer in the importing of timber. With the US, Canada, Indonesia, and the Philippines as main sources, dealt widely with major enterprises such as Matsushita Electric Industrial and Mitsui & Co., Ltd., as well as local businesses.
- December, 1994
Ceased operations on account of the business environment.
- December, 1999 Established YL Building Co.,Ltd.
- July, 2004
Restarted as YL Invest Co., Ltd. from changed company name from Yamamoto Lumber Industry Co., Ltd.
- August, 2005
Began investigating the potential of greenhouse gas emission credit business based on mangrove planting in the Republic of Indonesia.
- July, 2006 Established subsidiary “PT. YAMAMOTO ASRI” in Batam city, Indonesia. Signed MOU with Batam City, Riau Islands (30years, 500ha).
- October, 2006 Signed MOU with Batam City, Riau Islands (30years, 500ha).
- September, 2006 Signed MOU with Ogan Komering Ilir, South Sumatra (30years, 20,000ha).
- October, 2006 Signed MOU with Banyuasin, South Sumatra (30years, 30,000ha).
- Jun, 2007 Signed MOU with Central Bangka, Bangka-Bulitung(30years, 20,000ha).
- December, 2007 Received recommendation from the Indonesian Ministry of Forestry and set up business presentation and booth at COP 13 side event.
- February, 2008 Capital increased to 70 million yen.
- February, 2008 Signed MOU with Tanjung Jabung Timur, Jambi(30years, 30,000ha).
- December, 2008 Signed MOU with Batam City, Riau Islands (add to 30years, 1,000ha).
- January, 2009 Started applying for AR-CDM with DOE.
- August, 2009 Conducting joint research about Silvofishery with Politeknik KP Sidoarjo under jurisdiction of Indonesian Ministry of maritime fisheries.
- May, 2010 Ended the public release of information on the United Nations website for application United Nations AR-CDM.
- May, 2011 Establish development division in company, REDD+ project started.
- Participated in the UNFCCC workshop held in Bonn, Germany Workshop on the characteristics of the constraints in the application of the new AR-CDM methodology.
- August, 2012 JAPAN’s METI “Non-energy origin global warming measures overseas contribution project (REDD+) 2012″ Entrusted business.
- May, 2013 Concluded a joint business contract with REDD + project with Indonesian company PT.Tiara Asia Permai.
- Jluy,2013 First obtained IUPJL-HL license in Indonesia Made Project plan(RKU) and Annual project plan(RKT) Approved and started the REDD + project.
- August, 2013 JAPAN’s METI “Feasibility Study for the contribution visualization of Japanese companies to prevent deforestation and degradation in developing countries (REDD+) 2013″.
- September, 2014 JAPAN’s METI “Feasibility study for the contribution visualization of Japanese companies to prevent deforestation and degradation in developing countries (REDD+) 2014″.
- April, 2015 YL Building Co.,Ltd. and YL Invest Co., Ltd. were merged, and the company name was changed to YL Forest Co.,Ltd. anew. Akira Yamamoto becomes Chairman. Naoto Akune becomes CEO.
- Moved head office from Chuo-ku, Fukuoka city to Hakata-ku, Fukuoka city.