About the use of a site
Use of the site
This Web site is managed by YL Invest, Ltd. (hereinafter, “the Company”). Before using this site, please read the following conditions of use thoroughly and proceed only if you agree to them. Please understand that your use of this site will constitute acceptance of all of the conditions. As the Company reserves the right to change the conditions of use of this site without notice, please check the latest contents.
It is recommended that you use this Web site with one of the following browsers: Safari 6.0 or later; Internet Explorer 11.0 or later.
Except where intellectual property rights are otherwise indicated, copyrights to the information, contents, trademarks, and logos published on this Web site are the property of the Company. Their transfer or reproduction, in whole or in part, either as-is or in modified form, without the prior written permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited except for personal use or within other limits expressly allowed by law.
When using this Web site, the following acts are prohibited:
- Any invasion of privacy or violation of the property rights of a third party or of the Company, or any act that may result therein.
- Any act causing loss or damage to a third party or to the Company, or any act that may result therein.
- Any act detrimental to the reputation of, or confidence in, a third party or the Company.
- Any offense against public order and decency, or any act that may result therein.
- Any criminal act, or any act that may result therein.
- Any false declaration or report including, but not limited to, the registration of an electronic mail address belonging to another party.
- Any act committed for the purpose of commercial activity or pursuit of profit, or any act committed in preparation thereof.
- Any use or provision of a harmful computer program such as a virus, or any act that may result therein.
- Any other violation of a law, statute, or ordinance, or any act that may result therein.
- Any other act judged improper by the Company.
Information published on this site
Although thorough care has been taken by the Company in publishing information on this Web site, no warranty of its accuracy, validity, practical usefulness, or safety is implied. The Company reserves the right to change or remove contents without notice, and to cease or suspend operation of the site itself.
- When linking to this Web site, please use the URL http://www.ylforest.co.jp and state clearly that it is the site of the Company. Please note that the Company reserves the right to change the linked URL or cease operation of the site. 2. No logo or icon used on this Web site may be used as a link button.
- No logo or icon used on this Web site may be used as a link button.
- No link detrimental to confidence in the Company is permitted.
- Please note that the contents of this site are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Third-party Web sites with links from or to this site (hereinafter “link sites”) are the responsibility of their proprietors and are not under the supervision of the Company. Please use link sites in accordance with their conditions of use. The Company does not make any recommendation concerning any product, service, or company referred to on a link site, nor does the existence of a link imply a cooperative or other special relationship between the Company and the link site. The Company assumes no responsibility for the contents of link sites or for any damage incurred through their use.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of this Web site. The company assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred directly indirectly through the use of the site.
The company names and service names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.